Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Sick - Where is my New Body???

Paul learned how to be content in whatever state he was in - but how can you be content in sickness?
I've been sick this past week - and I'm tired of blowing my nose, scarfing down asprin and advil cold & sinus. I want out of this body! I know I have a new one coming! Where is it Lord - I'm ready.
It will be so glorious to not have to worry about my knee that doesn't want to run any more. And my hair that doesn't want to stay the correct color. And my wrinkles or my rash or my........ You know what I mean. I'm sick of this old body not cooperating with what I want it to do.
I've got my new body all picked out. It doesn't worry about weight gain because it has a marvelous motabolism. My hair always has "good" days. All the wrinkles are gone - and my clothes fit perfectly. It sings perfectly and never ever wants to leave the Presence of the Lord.
While I'm waiting for my new one - I guess I better follow after Paul as he follows after Christ. Philippians 4:11 RSVA
Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. (By His Stripes I am Healed)

No comments:

Post a Comment