Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cravings

I'm always hungry lately. I'm not pregnant, but I am hungry and needing something ooy gooy. I love all those wonderful desserts with chocolate fudge and nuts on top. They are all wonderful.

That is not however what I am craving - I'm craving God. I want to know him better. I want to hear his voice in my life. I'm crazy for that Guy! I want to sing in His presence. I want to just experience Him on a big time basis. I want His Ooy gooy favor in my life.

I think I'm in love!

Thanks Lord for the Present of your Presence in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. yup.... but what about dancing and all that with the Lord AND..... a big bowl of ooey gooey. as it is in heaven... and earth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe you are in love girl!!!

    ReplyDelete