Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nose Candy

I try to exercise in my old age. I'm not allowed to run the 6 mi. a day that I use to run each morning but I still exercise. I walk 3 mi. every morning or do the stair stepper for 45 min.

On one of my walks I was admiring all the beautiful flowers that have resurrected this Spring. I don't think it is a coincidence that Easter is in the Spring. The flowers are out! They are eye candy - and show us that creation is real, alive and so is their Creator. I think the colors of heaven will be even more radiant, deep and alive than what we experience on earth.

The Lord on my walk - gave me a breath of Heaven - His nose candy. I'm sure this mimics the beautiful, alive and fragrant experiences we will have in Heaven. Just like the earthly tabernacle was a type of the true tabernacle in Heaven. This "nose candy" isn't connected to my stomach but to my spirit. Have you smelled the lilacs, honeysuckle, jasmine, myrtle and the laurel hedges? It is just a forerunner of the Heavenly fragrance to come. This perfume is an expression of His glory - His Creation.

Romans 1:20 "For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—His eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God."

No comments:

Post a Comment