Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heaven by Faith

It was by faith that Abraham was able to please God. It was by faith that you and I are able to be please Him. So what does faith do for us?

It brings us closer to our God. To be in FAITH brings a bit of heaven a little closer to you.

We pray for healing - by faith. We pray for finances - by faith. We pray for others by faith. We pray for our church, our country, our families, Salvation - by faith.

Why? Because we want a little bit of heaven to be present among us. We need His presence in our life to do the things He has called us to do. Without faith - we would be like everyother lost person on this planet.

Faith cements us into our belief system. We believe by Faith that He is and that He rewards those who diligently Seek Him.

The Question is - are we Seeking? If "yes" then by faith you have those things, attitudes, love, & joy that you need to be successful in this life.

I believe by Faith that God loves me - even when things don't go my way - by Faith I will because I am in Him. By Faith Heaven is in me - as well as a place I am going after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment